So, aside from the Cans for Comments post on Friday, my blog updating has been, er, sparse. Or non-existent. Whatever.
This, dear readers is what you have missed by Life, Unrehearsed in the last eight weeks…Top Ten Style.
1. My birthday has come and gone. It was a good one. I have many dear friends and family that made things great.
2. I am still unemployed. Meh, it’s a whiny topic and I’m not in the mood to whine today. Maybe wine later, though.
3. Fall televisions shows have come back with a vengeance. Since I’ve managed to negotiate for free DVR for 12 months from our lovely cable provider Comcast, I’ve been a recording fool. Tops on the list this fall: The Good Wife, The Big Bang Theory, and Glee. I also fill the void with Lockup, I Shouldn’t Be Alive, and Project Runway.
4. Speaking of Project Runway, Mondo should have won. That is all I will say about that.
5. I am considering getting a dog and have started the search. I know what I want and I have names picked out. Just waiting for the right time and the right dog.
6. I still hate traffic. Seriously, it’s awful and my soul dies a little bit every time I have to sit in it.
7. I found an awesome new shampoo that makes my hair look fantastic. It’s pricey, but worth the volume!
8. Had a check-up at the doctor. I’m healthy! Yay! Also, got some new prescriptions that are hella expensive. No me gusta.
9. I’m going to get to travel to see a wonderful friend that’s having her first baby. I’m super excited and I’ll let you know how the visit goes. She’s super cute and all belly.
10. I miss my law school friends terribly. I was recently in a situation where I was surrounded by current law students. Douches. It made me miss my law school girlfriends so much. I know we would have made fun of them ad nauseam.
That’s it for now. I’ll be back soon to discuss other inane topics.